Back to Blog
The bath tub reglazing process
When it comes to bath tub reglazing, there are a few things you should know in order to get the best results. First of all, it's important to choose a quality refinishing company who has experience with this type of work. You'll also want to make sure that the surface of your tub is clean and free of any dirt, grime, or soap scum before the refinishing process begins.
Once you've selected a reputable refinishing company, they will start by sanding down the existing finish on your tub. This is necessary in order to provide a smooth surface for the new finish to adhere to. Next, a primer will be applied in order to help the new finish bond to the tub. Finally, the new finish will be sprayed on, and then allowed to cure for a period of time before being used.
If you follow these simple steps, you can expect your newly refinished bath tub to look great and last for many years to come.
>write a blog post on the benefits of reglazing a tub versus getting a new tub
When it comes to bath tubs, there are two main options available to homeowners - getting a new tub or having the existing one refinished. So, which option is best for you? Here's a look at some of the key benefits of each:
Benefits of Reglazing:
- Cost: Refinishing your tub is typically much less expensive than buying a new one.
- Time: The process of having your tub refinished is generally quicker than getting a new one installed.
- Customization: When you have your tub refinished, you can choose from a wide range of colors and finishes to get the exact look you want.
Benefits of Getting a New Tub:
- Warranty: When you buy a new tub, it will likely come with a manufacturer's warranty. This can give you peace of mind in knowing that your investment is protected.
- Increased Efficiency: newer tubs are often more energy-efficient than older ones, which can save you money on your utility bills.
- Increased Safety: new tubs often have features that older ones don't, such as slip-resistant surfaces and built-in safety features. This can make them a safer option for your home, especially if you have young children.
Ultimately, the decision of whether to get a new tub or have your existing one refinished is a personal one. However, it's important to weigh the pros and cons of each option before making a decision. Hopefully, this information has helped you better understand the benefits of each so that you can make an informed decision for your home.
If you need professional Bathub reglazing done give vegas refinish a call today
0 CommentsRead More
Leave a Reply.